Thinking of hosting a webinar for your customers, prospects, or hosting virtual conferences, and don’t want to pay for a webinar provider? Well here’s some good news. In this video AWeber’s marketing communications manager Brandon Olson will show you how to run a free webinar using AWeber and Streamyard or Restreme.
Webinars are like online seminars, training workshops, or product presentations hosted online using webinar software. But webinar service providers can be expensive especially if you are new to webinars and just starting out.
Plus, as an added bonus, you can run your webinars as live streams on social media sites like Facebook or Linkedin and grow your followers at the same!
Here’s how to run a free webinar using AWeber:
- Schedule your YouTube live steam using Streamyard or Restream.
- Create a registration page using AWeber’s landing page builder.
- Create a thank you page using AWeber’s landing page builder that includes a link to your live stream.
- Create an automated welcome email that includes a link to your live stream.
- Schedule a couple of reminder broadcasts before your live stream, and include a link to your live stream.
- On the day and time of your webinar, go live in Streamyard or Restream.
- After the webinar, send your webinar registrants a link to the replay.
Watch this video below to learn how to run your next webinar using AWeber, Streamyard, and YouTube.
Don’t have an AWeber account?
Get started with AWeber for Free. No credit card. No time restriction. Create a free account now